Mutton liver fry is a mouthwatering dish craved among mutton lovers across India. This recipe makes for a great accompaniment as a starter. The recipe involves mutton liver as the core ingredient. The mix of all other exotic spices infuses an aromatic flavor.
- 500 gm Mutton Liver Pices
- 8 Table Spoon Oil
- 1 / 2 Tea Spoon Jeera
- 2 Tejpatta
- 1 / 2 Tea Spoon Garam Masala
- 2 Medium Size Onion
- 1 Heaped Table Spoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Table Spoon Chopped Dhania Patta
- 1 Chopped Tomoto
- 0 For Powdered Masala: Add Given Components —
- 1 / 2 Tea Spoon Haldi Powder
- 1 Tea Spoon Jeera Powder
- 1 Tea Spoon Dhania Powder
- 1 Tea Spoon Red Chilly Powder
- Wash the mutton liver thoroughly.
- Heat oil in a non-stick kadai. Put jeera, tejpatta, and dried red chilly.
- When the jeera begins to splutter, add garam masala and onion. Stir for some time over medium flame for 2 mins.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and stir everything for 2 mins.
- Add powdered masalas (except garam masala powder), mutton liver, salt and tomato. Stir for 3 mins.
- Cover the kadai with a lid and let the mutton liver cook for 5 mins on slow flame.
- Open the vessel. Stir and put garam masala powder.